Dropshipping in Nigeria
Dropshipping in Nigeria seens to be the new game changer.
If you have decided to start an online business like a dropshipping business, congratulation because if you religiously follow the expert tips dished out in this article then you are well on your way to making a ton of money from the comfort of your home because of dropshipping works. The dropshipping business in Nigeria is typically very profitable and hassle-free.
But first things first, let’s look at what dropshipping is and how starting a dropshipping business works.
What is Dropshipping Business?
Dropshipping is an eCommerce business model where the seller doesn’t have a physical stock or store but acts as a simple intermediary between the supplier and the buyer. Basically how the dropshipping in Nigeria works is:
- You have an online store that sells products
- Customer through search engines find and orders from your store at the retail price
- You source for dropshipping suppliers to buy that same item and the supplier ships the order in your name to the buyer. Basically, you sell online
That way as a drop shipper, you create a supply chain where you serve as intermediary between manufacturers and final consumers
So the idea is you get a product to sell worth $15 from cheap sites and you sell it for $30. After cutting the shipping costs, shipping time, and the cost of advertisements, your profit margin will be $10. This is fairly profitable, right? more so, in a recent article by cloudways.com estimated that Ecommerce and drop-shipping profits have reached over $4 billion, which is a 7 percent year on year increase for the last 10 years.
Moreover, small retailers are seeing an almost 30% increase in conversion and drop-shipping rates through smartphone marketing and sales. Data gotten from AliDropship Forum showed that the average daily amount of sales exceeds $3,000! Yan.
An entrepreneur from France after opening and marketing his online store went from 0 to $1358.41 in 52 days despite having
zero experience in dropshipping. These facts and figures all go to show that dropshipping is quite profitable probably more than mini importation and easy to run if one has the right guide, which is exactly what we are providing here.
How to Start Dropshipping in Nigeria
Pick a Niche
A niche is a specific market segment for example within the broad markets of clothes there are different segments like men clothes, female wears, male underwear, etc. you can choose to start drop-shipping female bags, male shoes, toddler clothes, and a host of other things but the most important thing is to choose one specific niche and starts selling, this will help grow your business rapidly, build consistency and easily marketable.
Dont know where to start?
Take this free test from Alidropship profitable niches to discover new ideas for your business growth.
Setup an Ecommerce Store
This is to enable you to properly market your products. Once your store is set up, you can easily receive orders while you sleep.
As an online retailer, you can own an ecommerce store in 4 ways;
- Custom Store: Built for you by professionals from A to Z, according to your preferences
- Premium Store: Affordable copy of a top-performing dropshipping store run by AliDropship
- Established business: An already successful store with growing sales, traffic, and returning customers
- Built by Me: This is an affordable store with all the features you can find in the above stores
Let’s look at the store comparison to enable you make a choice
Affordable Dropshipping Store
I will help you set up a beautiful ecommerce store with most of the features found in the custom store. They are;
- Domain name
- Hosting plan
- WordPress e-commerce store
- Product importer with suggested product ideas
- Product review importer
- Pop-up setup
- Up-sell and Cross-sell offer
- Payment gateway with credit card
- Fake sales notification
- Product comparison
If you are interested and want me to design a unique Dropshipping site for you, Contact me
Promoting your Dropshipping Products on Social Media on Auto-Pilot
Let’s say the dropshipping website is up and running smoothly so what next…
Before considering dropshipping in Nigeria, you probably have been running other kinds of businesses, and adding a dropshipping business may feel like a lot of work.
You don’t have to physically run your dropshipping business if you don’t want to or do not have time for it. There are 2 ways you can successfully manage your dropshipping in Nigeria.
It is either you use the service of a social media manager who oversees the day 2-day management of the social media platforms of your dropshipping in Nigeria and run ads like Facebook ads and who you will have to keep on a monthly salary or you opted for a better option which you have to purchase only and for all. It’s called Social Rabbit
Comparison between Social Media Manager & Social Rabbit
|Social Media Manager||Social Rabbit Plugin|
|Content writing skill||product/content poster|
|Photo editing skill||Built in image editor|
|Analytic skill||Analytic report dashboard|
|Digital ads skill||Shoutout|
|Video Creation skill||Grabber tool|
|8 hrs/day||Blog Poster|
|human post||One-Time purchase (Life-time licence)|
The comparison above shows that Social Rabbit plugin is the preferred method as it will save your business time and money. It came with the following features.
Social Rabbit is the #1 social media plugin for WordPress. Auto-run and auto-promote your websites on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. You can automate your online customer service
Features of Social Rabbit
- Gallery poster: Engage your followers with entertaining content showcasing your WordPress site.
- Product poster: Promote your products with numerous unique sales posts created automatically to entice shoppers to buy.
- Blog poster: Increase traffic to your WordPress site and draw attention to the articles on your blog
- Post Planner: Schedule any type of content in this calendar-like section for manual posting on special events
- Built-in image editor: Spruce up (and clean up) images before you post
- Automatic album: Get free, high-quality stock photos automatically uploaded by Social Rabbit for your use.
- 3rd-party free photo database: Import professional images on your own from free photo sources right within the plugin.
- Shoutout: Find brands and people to collaborate with to promote your business on Instagram.
- Promoter: Draw attention to your social accounts via following, liking, and commenting on other users’ posts and accounts.
- Mutual Promotion: Grow your social accounts with the help of other Social Rabbit owners to make your Instagram accounts more trustworthy.
- Grabber: Repost content relevant to your business niche from other users to make your Instagram account more engaging.
- Detailed built-in analytic: Track Social Rabbit’s performance and influence on your WordPress site.
- Activity logs: See all the promotional activity done by Social Rabbit to promote your website.
How Social Rabbit Works
- Purchase and install the plugin, sign in your social media accounts within the plugin
- Make simple, one-time settings according to your preferences to let Social Rabbit begin auto-posting
- Watch your social accounts grow like crazy without your constant control and investing of time
Click the link and purchase the Plugin here
Do you want us to setup a successful dropshipping business for you? Click HERE to book appointment with us
On the comment section, tell me what challenge you face with managing your social media account?