Search Engine Optimization
Google only loves you when everyone loves you first. – Wendy Piersall
- Find out keyword estimated value and competition
- We analyze your competitor’s best organic keyword and rankings to help you win SERPs.
- Find gaps in your competitor’s keyword campaign
- We monitor your site performance on Google’s Search Engine Results Pages to find new opportunities to improve your online presence.
- We track any keywords, domains, and competitors as far as Google is a concern to track campaigns and optimize effort using accurate data
- We audit and check your site health, analyze how they interact with Google, and develop strategies to boost rankings with our audit tools.
- We improve the ranking of specific pages on your site for link building, content writing, SERP feature targeting, and more.
- We monitor your backlink profile’s quality, detoxify, and strengthen your backlink profile.
- We monitor your competitor’s new and lost links and their link building strategy.
- We run consistent outreach campaigns to acquire more backlinks for your site
- We get your business data distributed to top authoritative directories and monitor reviews
- Track your online performance daily and monitor keywords, device types, and spy on your competitors
- We will improve your search rankings after analyzing your competitor’s strategies and trends in your industry.
Competitive SEO Analysis
- We get insight into your competitor’s domain such as their organic search rankings and position changes.
- We find gaps in your competitor’s keyword strategy and use it as an advantage to get more ranking.
- We track your competitor’s backlinks to find top referring domains we can leverage on.
Our Process & Workflow
At Marex Venture, we use the process below to make sure our Client’s ROIs are achieved.
Find and fix SEO Issues
Track your daily ranking for any keywords
Get actionable on-page SEO Tips
Cleanup your backlink profiles
Increase on your SEO overall performance
Frequent Asked Questions
Find answers to some of the FAQ to start your journey with SEO
What is SEO and how does it work?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
This means researching converting long-tail keywords and create high quality content for the purpose of attracting traffics to the site.
When people search a keyword related to your keyword on google search queries, your quality content will show up
What is the difference between organic & paid traffic?
Organic traffics is free results delivered by search engines based upon their individual algorithms while paid traffics is where businesses pay/bid for their links to appear at the top of the search engines.
What is an algorithm?
Google’s algorithms are a complex system used to retrieve data from its search index and instantly deliver the best possible results for a query.
How long will it take me to get to 1st page/to see results?
There are a number of different factors that play on this- your domain authority, competitor landscape, how often your site is crawled, onsite changes (in particular to content), and work done previously. The larger the site the more often you are likely crawled and so will see an impact of changes within the SERPs quicker. As a guide for ‘results’ we’d say 1-3 months, and as for getting to the 1st page this is completely market, update and campaign time dependent.
But we’re looking for short term results…?
SEO is a long term strategy, you build up your authority and visibility over time. If you are looking for a short term solution in addition to creating long term visibility we’d recommend employing a PPC campaign alongside SEO if you have the budget
How do you measure performance?
Whether you be an e-commerce or lead generation based site we’ll identify with you the KPI’s (key performance indicators) we’ll be reporting back to you each month so you can see how things are going. This isn’t just about your rankings that many people get fixated on, but also your traffic by source, user experience/ user behavior onsite, and goal conversions.
Can we just run the campaign for a few months to get foundations then stop?
SEO takes time, and a consistent campaign, the way you should think is if you stop SEO activity because you’ve reached your goal, all those competitors ranking below you, they’re still going to be plugging away to gain positioning so you need to continue work to react to this. We never sell SEO as a short term strategy, we take into account your sites audit, implementations, site recrawling, and ongoing authority building; it all takes time. Any progress you see in say 3 month’s, think what you could see in 12.
What are you actually doing as part of the ongoing campaign?
There’s a huge amount of work that goes on in the background month after month with SEO and it’s not always visible to clients, things such as analyzing data, audit and technical implementations, and competitor reviews which all influence the ongoing strategy.
We tend to maintain communication with our clients through monthly reports, so they can see what’s going on with their campaign, not just all data, but also completed and ongoing work for the month.
My competitors always rank above me why is this?
When it comes to ranking, Google considers a lot of ranking factors before ranking a site.
Google considers if your site is mobile friendly, site structure, user experience, etc.
Mobile device users should be able to navigate your website on mobile
Sometimes it’s simply down to the age of the domain, other times it can be down to metadata, the content on their particular landing page, a number of backlinks – there’s a huge number of things that Google (and other search engines) look at to determine where sites rank so it’s about identifying the areas where your site is performing weaker than those above you.
If there is a competitor you are using as a benchmark for your rankings for a particular term then let us know, this way we can take a look at their complete online profile and adjust our strategy appropriately.
Work with a team of SEO Experts
Our digital agency services include a team of culturally diverse, well-trained experts working together to provide top-notch services in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Web design, Social Media, Content development, PPC Advertising, and Market Research.
We have tentacles in various businesses where we liaise with clients from multidisciplinary backgrounds, selling our brand as a thought leader and a high-end competitor in the digital marketing and SEO industry
Do you know? We have:
Our Latest Projects
We have successfully executed a lot of Search Engine Optimization projects. Click to learn more about our executed projects
What We Do Best
Our Clients love us. Here is what they are saying
Marex ventures is the boom, She has really taken my business to a digital level and very affordable too. She is good @ what she does. Thumbs up
Their services are amazing, I am rating her 5 stars. Thanks for the online advert you did for me I sold more than I expected
Marex Venture is the best online digital platform to connect with customers. They effectively utilize their time in building a strategy that last. Thanks for helping me out with my business.
Let’s Work Together
Lets help your business get the invisibility it deserves.
© 2020 Marex Venture | All Rights Reserved.